We are certified by Autoglym and a registered operator.
Each booking is tailored to satisfy your requests and we use only the highest quality products to restore your vehicle. Extensive research goes into selecting the right equipment and products used for each package available; from domestic, company, sport and classic, motorbike, 4x4, show & club vehicles.
Auto Cleanse aim to provide an eco-friendly car valeting/detailing service. Below are a few reasons why you should not have your vehicle washed at a basic handwash or automatic facility.
- Yes it's a good idea in theory having your vehicle washed while you are doing your shopping but often supermarket car hand wash/valets are below par and will not be accredited.
- Some valets may use the same dirty water throughout the day that they used for the previous car without thoroughly rinsing materials and sponges, passing on grit and stones onto your paint.
- Some car cleaning services may use harmful and cheap products on your vehicle, risking damage to paintwork and wheels.
- Most car wash services will use methods of drying your vehicle that can do serious damage you may not even notice. If tiny stones and grit get inside their plastic water blades, it can scratch your paintwork and you will end up with more than you bargained for.
- Unfortunately, static traditional automated car washes can be just as harmful to your car, creating swirl marks in your paint.
Customers may be asked to fill out an inspection form before work is carried out.
Contact us for more information or to arrange a booking./div>